This is the place to get all the gossip on the dogs in town. I've got dirt on all the drama.

Who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. xoxo woof woof, Gossip Dog

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Is this Dog the Mystery Golden Retriever?


I’ve received some tips that this golden retriever named Brutus is the mystery hunk that started the feud between Samantha and Jenny. Apparently he is known as a lady’s pup by all the girls at the dog run. If you remember, Samantha was sniffing him when Jenny came up and gave him a smooch which made Samantha give Jenny the snub.


I don’t know all that much about Brutus but he definitely looks like a hunk to me and I hear that he has a really sexy bark. A couple of pooches have told me that Brutus always hogs the water bowls at the dog run and loves to tease some of the smaller dogs. That doesn’t seem that nice to me. I know every girl loves a bad dog, but this one might need to learn some manners!


When I get some more information on Brutus I’ll post it as soon as I can. In the meantime, I want to let you know that there are some rumors flying around that the whole thing (sniffing and smooch) was staged by Jenny and Brutus to tease Samantha in front of the entire dog run. If you ask me, Samantha got the last laugh by snubbing Jenny. I have a feeling this feud isn’t over just yet.


XOXO woof woof, Gossip Dog.

1 comment: