This is the place to get all the gossip on the dogs in town. I've got dirt on all the drama.

Who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. xoxo woof woof, Gossip Dog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The 411 on Jenny

Hey guys, I was so excited to get the scoop on Jenny and Rusty. Too bad for poor Rusty, I suppose he’ll have to lick his paws and move on. Anyway, I thought it would be a good idea if I gave a little background on Jenny now that she’s single and ready to mingle.

Jenny is a four-year-old standard poodle that lives in a swanky pad in the West Village. She’s been known to strut her stuff down Eighth Avenue and enjoys spending summer afternoons at the dog run in Washington Square Park. All the boys howl when she lets that gray fur blow in the breeze. Her favorite water is Bling H20—she wouldn’t be caught dead drinking tap from her bowl!

Although she has supposedly been living the good life during the last few months alongside her ex-boyfriend Rusty, there is apparently a dark side to Jenny. I have two sources to confirm that she mysteriously left her doggie-training school class during the spring 2008 and fall 2008 terms without explanation.

No one saw her until she was spotted with Rusty last January walking around Rockefeller Center to bark at the ice-skaters. Her doggie-training class welcomed her back for the spring term but nobody had the guts to ask this hottie why she was gone. I hear there was some real serious stuff happening but I don’t know the whole story. I’m sure I can get my paws on all the details for you :-P

XOXO woof woof, Gossip Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment