This is the place to get all the gossip on the dogs in town. I've got dirt on all the drama.

Who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. xoxo woof woof, Gossip Dog

Monday, July 20, 2009

Jenny Dumps Rusty!

Hey guys, it's me Gossip Dog. I've got some details about Jenny and Rusty. It looks like she gave him the shaft and wants to be a single girl on the town. They had been dating for nearly six months but she called it quits and I hear that she told him through a text message!

Apparently, the boys in town can't keep their paws off Jenny and she wanted to sniff out a new boyfriend. Rusty isn't exactly the most popular doggy but I think he's pretty cute. I'll try to find out if Jenny has already got her sights set on a particular dog but I have a feeling she is going to live up the single life for a while. Someone sent me this pic of her last Saturday night roaming alone with a big smile on her face with Rusty conspicuously absent.

I hear that Jenny sent Rusty the text on Saturday morning and that he didn't even see it coming. Poor Rusty slept outside Jenny's apartment nearly all Sunday hoping he'd get to see her and ask for one last chance.

Poor guy, but I happen to know that he should have been paying a little more attention to hear the last few weeks. It's summer and you can't fault a girl for being a little excited at the dog run when she sees all those hunks. Rusty should have made sure his paws were on Jenny at all times.

XOXO woof woof, Gossip Dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment